to Chakori

  • shane_dublincentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      I've been meaning to post this for a long time, and whilst I'm in the
      middle of doling out appreciations, I might as well do it now...I
      think what you're doing is really great. Sometimes in the middle of a
      busy time I just plunge straight into the group and plough my way
      through the postings without really absorbing them, but then I come
      across your daily offering of Sri Chinmoy's meditations and it really
      slows me down and I can get much more out of the rest of the postings.
      Thank you.

      Shane