Self-giving

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Self-giving plays a special role on Sri Chinmoy's path and in the
      spiritual life. It is something that I wish to expand and expand,
      because it means detachment, it means love for others, it means love
      of God.

      Every second there is an opportunity for self-giving.

      Here is a poem that captures the essence of self-giving:

      Poem 25350

      Self-giving
      Is self-mastery,
      And not an insoluble mystery.

      Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 254

      Sri Chinmoy

      posted by Nayak

      for other poems on self-giving, go to this site and serch on "self-
      giving":

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/q?itm=sri_chinmoy_library