World Harmony Run

  • salil_wilson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2005
      As many of you are aware the World Harmony Run has been underway in
      Europe since March 2.

      Well, I'm now officially iniviting you to check out the website.

      Numerous people have been working very hard on this site, and while
      not perfect, I think it might be worth a look.

      I would like to publicly thank Tejaswi (Designer), Mandu (Webmaster)
      and Sumangali (Webmaster and fastest learner in the West).

      Of course there any many others who have also worked very hard but
      please forgive me as you are to numerous to mention.

      So without further ado here is the link:

      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org

      Enjoy,

      Salil
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 11, 2005
        Dear Salil,

        Congratulations for this so special website! I imagine all the
        contributors working with enthusiastic determination before offering
        us such a nice oneness-running gift! :)

        I especially like the children´s photos with the Torch. These
        pictures are the best witnesses: how to put words into action.
        As Sri Chinmoy himself once said:

        "Let it be a world where the children can look forward with freshness
        and newness in their hearts."

        I am enjoying your website a lot!
        Very grateful,
        Suchana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > As many of you are aware the World Harmony Run has been underway in
        > Europe since March 2.
        >
        > Well, I'm now officially iniviting you to check out the website.
        >
        > Numerous people have been working very hard on this site, and while
        > not perfect, I think it might be worth a look.
        >
        > I would like to publicly thank Tejaswi (Designer), Mandu (Webmaster)
        > and Sumangali (Webmaster and fastest learner in the West).
        >
        > Of course there any many others who have also worked very hard but
        > please forgive me as you are to numerous to mention.
        >
        > So without further ado here is the link:
        >
        > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org
        >
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Salil
      • salil_wilson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 17, 2005
          Thank you Suchana for your kind words and all your hard work.

          There are lots of photos up now on the website for people to look at
          and even a gallery at
          http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=23

          So enjoy and there will be lots more to come.

          Salil

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Dear Salil,
          >
          > Congratulations for this so special website! I imagine all the
          > contributors working with enthusiastic determination before offering
          > us such a nice oneness-running gift! :)
          >
          > I especially like the children´s photos with the Torch. These
          > pictures are the best witnesses: how to put words into action.
          > As Sri Chinmoy himself once said:
          >
          > "Let it be a world where the children can look forward with freshness
          > and newness in their hearts."
          >
          > I am enjoying your website a lot!
          > Very grateful,
          > Suchana
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > As many of you are aware the World Harmony Run has been underway in
          > > Europe since March 2.
          > >
          > > Well, I'm now officially iniviting you to check out the website.
          > >
          > > Numerous people have been working very hard on this site, and while
          > > not perfect, I think it might be worth a look.
          > >
          > > I would like to publicly thank Tejaswi (Designer), Mandu (Webmaster)
          > > and Sumangali (Webmaster and fastest learner in the West).
          > >
          > > Of course there any many others who have also worked very hard but
          > > please forgive me as you are to numerous to mention.
          > >
          > > So without further ado here is the link:
          > >
          > > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org
          > >
          > > Enjoy,
          > >
          > > Salil
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 17, 2005
            Dear Salil,

            I have been looking at the WHR Opening Ceremony photos. They convey
            much inspiration, aspiration and lots of joy! I´ll keep on running!

            Congratulations! :)

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Thank you Suchana for your kind words and all your hard work.
            >
            > There are lots of photos up now on the website for people to look at
            > and even a gallery at
            > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/gallery2/main.php?
            g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=23

            > So enjoy and there will be lots more to come.
            >
            > Salil
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Dear Salil,
            > >
            > > Congratulations for this so special website! I imagine all the
            > > contributors working with enthusiastic determination before
            offering
            > > us such a nice oneness-running gift! :)
            > >
            > > I especially like the children´s photos with the Torch. These
            > > pictures are the best witnesses: how to put words into action.
            > > As Sri Chinmoy himself once said:
            > >
            > > "Let it be a world where the children can look forward with
            freshness
            > > and newness in their hearts."
            > >
            > > I am enjoying your website a lot!
            > > Very grateful,
            > > Suchana
            > >

            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, salil_wilson
            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > As many of you are aware the World Harmony Run has been
            underway in
            > > > Europe since March 2.
            > > >
            > > > Well, I'm now officially iniviting you to check out the website.
            > > >
            > > > Numerous people have been working very hard on this site, and
            while
            > > > not perfect, I think it might be worth a look.
            > > >
            > > > I would like to publicly thank Tejaswi (Designer), Mandu
            (Webmaster)
            > > > and Sumangali (Webmaster and fastest learner in the West).
            > > >
            > > > Of course there any many others who have also worked very hard
            but
            > > > please forgive me as you are to numerous to mention.
            > > >
            > > > So without further ado here is the link:
            > > >
            > > > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org
            > > >
            > > > Enjoy,
            > > >
            > > > Salil
          • maleenendra
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1 3:45 PM
              In Australia, the World Harmony Run is set to commence in the next few
              weeks. Things are really gearing up for it and we have many inspiring
              and energising things planned. But the best thing is that they are
              also being executed!

              And how about the song??!! It is brilliant!!

              As Prabuddha said, we downloaded the video file from the US website.
              It is tops - video is definitely the best!
            • archeemoffitt
              Message 6 of 9 , May 4 5:49 AM
                Hi Everyone,
                I was recently on the World Harmony Run for a week and would still be
                there with the team if I didn't have a pile of bills to pay every
                month. What a most perfect experience I was always happy. The team is
                wonderful, a truely great team and America and her people are special,
                truely special seen through the eyes of this great manifestation of
                oneness. I hope all of you have visited their website
                http://www.worldharmonyrun.org and will send emails to them. You are all
                sooooooooooooooooo great with words!
                Love Archee
              • maleenendra
                Message 7 of 9 , May 17 1:44 AM
                  Browsing through the World Harmony Website the other day, I came
                  across a joyous photo of two smiling participants jogging through the
                  serene countryside somewhere in Europe.

                  Just this simple image has fired my enthusiasm for our country's Run's
                  start in Melbourne very soon. This is set to be extremely inspiring;
                  talking to countless school children, running through the vastly
                  changing landscapes of regional Australia.

                  We are all looking forward to it immensely!
                • maleenendra
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2, 2005
                    The aspect of the World Harmony Run that I love the most is the
                    children's performances of the Song. At our opening ceremony, the
                    schools choir sang the song complete with actions, whistling and hand
                    claps much to the innocent joy of those present - all the television
                    stations!!

                    They all love it so much. To check out various school performances,
                    you may direct your browser to here:

                    http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/song/schools/
                  • mateszekely
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
                      The World Harmony Run is a brilliant initiative. It connects 70
                      countries, and still remains on the people's level. It moves hundreds
                      of thousands of people, and still remains spontaneous. Unbelievebly
                      simple, and still connects the aspirations of people with an
                      elementary power.

                      It's goal is maybe not to CREATE harmony, since harmony does exist in
                      the world. Obviously not everywhere, not all the time, but it does
                      exist: in individuals, and between individuals, in families, and
                      between families, in nations, and between nations. It's goal is rather
                      UNITING manifestations of harmony. In a way how creeks unite into
                      rivers, and rivers unite into seas. At least I feel it like that. I
                      imagine it like that.

                      There is a huge potential in this event for the future.

                      In the Hungarian organizations that I coordinate, some 20 or 30
                      disciples work. Hundred percent on a voluntary basis. Of course on
                      different places of all the national events countless „outsiders" work
                      as well. In fact they are not outsiders. Theirs is the World Harmony
                      Run. Mayors, teachers, trainers, voluntary organizers, policemen,
                      journalists, and many more. We owe them really a lot of gratitude.