Re: Inspiring Poems

  • jadranka11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      Thank you Kamalakanta for your comments and specially for this first
      poem - "Your slow and steady Life-dedication-train is bound for God's
      Victory-Station."

      For many of us it seems that we do not move fast enough in our inner
      and outer lives, that obstacles that we are facing daily are
      difficult to overcome and that we stuck and so on. But my personal
      experience is that just when I feel like this I make the fastest
      progres. As Sri Chinmoy says every obstacle is a new opportunity and
      if our dedication is strong we will finally reach our goal.

      Thanks again,

      Jadranka

      -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckglotus