About the week of July 20, 1966

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Many years ago I received a most beautiful postcard. When I picked
      it up and looked at it, I said - ´´This is from India! Who is sending
      me news from India?´´ The photo represented a very bright road full
      of huge green plants and many colourful flowers. It was just a very
      humble and sweet abundant country.

      When I started reading the other side of the postcard, it was
      Saraswati´s own handwriting with her kind greetings from Puerto Rico!
      ´´India and Puerto Rico´s nature look alike. It is amazing,´´ I said.

      In that sacred soil, Sri Chinmoy offered his first transcendental
      teachings. I am happy to read something about these original messages
      as Sanjay has found at:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/earth-cry/part 3

      ´´God is our Eternal Father and we are His eternal children. It is
      only a child that can make progress, not the one who is learned. He
      will be in his own mental world. But the child knows and feels that
      he has much to learn and he wants to live in God´s consciousness,
      which is limitless. There is no limit to our knowing and learning. We
      are all a drop, a tiny drop in the vast Ocean of God´s infinite
      consciousness.´´

      Grateful,
      Suchana