Re: Wanderings in the Mountains

  • natabara7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 8:32 PM
      Asthaloy,

      Its totally true! Mountains have some kind of special quality and they have the
      capacity to bring out your own special qualities. How many inspiring sayings use the
      symbolism and imagery of mountains. Sri Chinmoy has always used mountains in his
      poetry and stories -- with a special appreciation for the king of all mountains: Mt.
      Everest. The song he composed "Everest Aspiration" is always one to inspire me and
      get me going.

      Perhaps our friends in Nepal can share stories and impressions of the mighty
      Himalayas in their backyard...

      -Natabara