3100 Mile Race videos

  • ckgaparajita
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
      Hi,

      Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site recently, there are new
      versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
      Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.

      http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries

      - Aparajita
    • ckglotus
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
        Wow! I am just looking at the Abichal video from the 3100 mile race.
        It is fantastic! I recommed it to everyone. Congratulations to
        Aparajita and Utpal on a beautiful piece of work. Abichal is so
        refreshing! This is inspiring me to go to other sections of
        srichinmoy.org, to check on other activities around the
        world.Thanks!-Kamalakanta

        In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site recently,
        there are new
        > versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and
        Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
        > Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.
        >
        > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
        >
        > - Aparajita
      • nayak_ltp
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2003
          Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I previously
          heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?

          Yours,

          Nayak

          Others can try at

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site recently,
          there are new
          > versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and
          Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
          > Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.
          >
          > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
          >
          > - Aparajita
        • asthaloy
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2003
            Aparajita,

            Fantastic stuff!
            I really enjoyed all the interviews, and look forward to the ones yet
            to come. These runners are amazing!

            Nayak, sorry for your troubles, in my case I did get sound.

            Asthaloy Nyman

            May my heart become
            An inner long-distance
            Running-hero
            On God's Perfection-flooded Road
            To become the Heart
            Of tomorrow's God.

            Sri Chinmoy
            Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 107

            http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-plants

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I previously
            > heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?
            >
            > Yours,
            >
            > Nayak
            >
            > Others can try at
            >
            > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site recently,
            > there are new
            > > versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and
            > Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
            > > Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.
            > >
            > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
            > >
            > > - Aparajita
          • nayak_ltp
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
              3100 racde videos

              I tried again and got the sound! It was just some silly button on my
              computer that defeated me last time.

              I loved all of the interviews, and I especially enjoyed seeing
              Trishul's dog, Dharma.

              See it all yourself at

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, asthaloy
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Aparajita,
              >
              > Fantastic stuff!
              > I really enjoyed all the interviews, and look forward to the ones
              yet
              > to come. These runners are amazing!
              >
              > Nayak, sorry for your troubles, in my case I did get sound.
              >
              > Asthaloy Nyman
              >

              > May my heart become
              > An inner long-distance
              > Running-hero
              > On God's Perfection-flooded Road
              > To become the Heart
              > Of tomorrow's God.
              >
              > Sri Chinmoy
              > Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 107
              >

              > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-plants
              >
              > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I
              previously
              > > heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?
              > >
              > > Yours,
              > >
              > > Nayak
              > >
              > > Others can try at
              > >
              > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
              > >
              > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > Hi,
              > > >
              > > > Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site
              recently,
              > > there are new
              > > > versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and
              > > Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
              > > > Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.
              > > >
              > > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
              > > >
              > > > - Aparajita
            • jadranka11
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
                A question about videos:

                I got the sound and the picture but the picture is not clear. Is it
                supose to be a better quality or I didn't do something well?

                Picture was visible, but a little bit dark and like I was waching
                through a fog.

                But I like the whole idea about these interviews very much. It
                brought the race into my home in completely different aspect. I had
                feeling that I was there at the race with all of them, helping and
                running...
                Thanks so much,

                Jadranka

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > 3100 racde videos
                >
                > I tried again and got the sound! It was just some silly button on
                my
                > computer that defeated me last time.
                >
                > I loved all of the interviews, and I especially enjoyed seeing
                > Trishul's dog, Dharma.
                >
                > See it all yourself at
                > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
                >
                > Yours,
                >
                > Nayak
                >
                > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, asthaloy
                > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > Aparajita,
                > >
                > > Fantastic stuff!
                > > I really enjoyed all the interviews, and look forward to the ones
                > yet
                > > to come. These runners are amazing!
                > >
                > > Nayak, sorry for your troubles, in my case I did get sound.
                > >
                > > Asthaloy Nyman
                > >

                > > May my heart become
                > > An inner long-distance
                > > Running-hero
                > > On God's Perfection-flooded Road
                > > To become the Heart
                > > Of tomorrow's God.
                > >
                > > Sri Chinmoy
                > > Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 107
                > >

                > > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-plants
                > >
                > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > > Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I
                > previously
                > > > heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?
                > > >
                > > > Yours,
                > > >
                > > > Nayak
                > > >
                > > > Others can try at
                > > >
                > > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
                > > >
                > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita

                > recently,
                > > > there are new
                > > > Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"

              • priyadarshan27
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
                  Hi Jadranka,

                  are you watching the dial-up version of the broadband version?
                  Are you experienceing this on all the videos, or just one?
                  Are the video stuttering, or they stream smoothly?

                  It is basically impossible to have a sharp video of people running in
                  a 160x120 pixel movie, on a 56k stream. You either have to have
                  a very tiny size, or static video (like an interview).

                  I will try to make downloadable versions, so that even if visitors
                  have a slow connection, if they have patience they can watch
                  an almost-dvd quality version of the videos.

                  Please, let me know

                  Thank you very much for your note!

                  priyadarshan

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jadranka11
                  <no_reply@y...>

                • jadranka11
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
                    Hi Priyadarshan,

                    I am watching the dial-up versions, and all the videos are almost the
                    same quality, Abichal's and Trishul's are a little bit better than
                    Suprabha's.

                    When I first time saw Trishul's and Abichal's interviews when you
                    just made it they were sharp but I watched it on a limited, much
                    smaller screan. Now I could make it larger but it lost clearness and
                    sharpness. It seems logical, but I wanted to check anyway. Videos
                    stream smoothly.

                    Thanks for making it, I am looking forward for the new ones.

                    Gratitude,

                    Jadranka

                    --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan27