I cannot download a file with music

  • alex_syberia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hello,

      I tried to download .rm files (Sundari singing) but server
      responded "file not found."

      It is very sad...

      I can something not so I do? There can be someone can help me?

      Alex (Siberia).
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
        Alex, these files are not for downloading, but to listen as streaming
        audio.

        Make sure you have the latest version of Real One Player (the link to
        obtain it is on the home page of Radio Sri Chinmoy).

        Good luck, and keep me posted.

        Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, alex_syberia