3100 mile race start photo gallery

  • priyadarshan27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      you can find a new photo gallery on the start of the 3100 mile race here:
      http://srichinmoyraces.us/s_images/galleries/7th-sri-chinmoy-3100-mile-start

      The gallery presents 115 photos taken by Abakash with his new professional digital
      camera on June 15 2003.

      Thank you, Abakash! I hope you will take hundreds more pictures, as nice as those.

      Gratitude

      priyadarshan
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
        This is a terrific gallery of photos. There so many of Sri Chinmoy,
        it is inspiring to see! I am hoping that Abakash (and others) will
        continue with this wonderful treat.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan27
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > you can find a new photo gallery on the start of the 3100 mile race
        here:
        > http://srichinmoyraces.us/s_images/galleries/7th-sri-chinmoy-3100-
        mile-start

        > The gallery presents 115 photos taken by Abakash with his new
        professional digital
        > camera on June 15 2003.
        >
        > Thank you, Abakash! I hope you will take hundreds more pictures,
        as nice as those.

        > Gratitude
        >
        > priyadarshan
      • ckglotus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
          Hi! Everybody. Lately I have been thinking about courage a lot. It is
          definitely an important quality in the spiritual life. As a matter of
          fact, an aphorism by Sri Chinmoy comes to mind: "Spirituality means/
          The constant presence/Of inner courage." Yes, courage, and this
          courage is based on spontaneous inner faith in the power, depth,
          breath and scope of our inner reality; in the presence of God inside
          our heart, with all His infinite qualities of Inner Harmony, Light and
          Bliss. If God is everywhere, He has got to be inside my heart.
          Therefore, He is part of me, my Highest. I have within me the power to
          conquer impossibility. Watching the gallery of photos of the 3100 mile
          race start, I could see two qualities in the runners' faces: devotion
          and courage. Again, I am reminded of two aphorisms by Sri Chinmoy:
          "The courage of Love sails my Dream-Boat." ; "In the spiritual life,
          surrender if you can. Love if you dare." Love, love for God, for His
          creation, for the Highest within me and in others; love for the
          unknown, for that which I am discovering in the journey towards the
          Beyond. It seems that Love is the meeting point of all these things,
          even courage and faith.-Kamalakanta