Please Pardon Any Delay

  • srichinmoyinspiration
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
      group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
      having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
      hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
      Thank you.

      Assistant Moderator
    • ed_silverton
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        Dear AM

        Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm sorry to hear you're a bit
        poorly, and hope you come out of it quickly. I really appreciate all
        your efforts with regard to this site. Personally, I've been enjoying
        reading and not been too inspired to post lately, but I hope that
        changes soon.

        Ed

        [Thanks Ed and others who have sent their good wishes. I'm just a
        bit run down, and wondering how to deal with messages about
        sightings of the B.V.M. :-) -Assistant Moderator]

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, srichinmoyinspiration
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
        > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
        > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
        > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Assistant Moderator
      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
          Hi!

          Make sure you eat lots of garlic!:)
          Hope you feel better soon!

          Purnakama

          [Thanks for the "sattvic" advice, Purnakama! :-) Actually, what I
          should eat more of is fresh fruits and vegetables. God bless.

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
          > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
          > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
          > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Assistant Moderator
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
            Dear A.M.,

            Hope you feel better on Wednesday and that you have easily found a
            good recovering recipe!

            With much gratitude,
            Suchana
            (in Buenos Aires)

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,
            srichinmoyinspiration <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
            > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
            > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
            > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
            > Thank you.
            >
            > Assistant Moderator
          • beverly_canada
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
              Dear Assistant Moderator

              Hope you feel chipper soon again.
              Hmmm - B.V.M. ... Bountiful-Veracious-Moderator, perhaps? (;D)
              Your day after day service is much appreciated.

              With gratitude,
              Beverly

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
                Dear Assistant Moderator,

                Get well soon!

                Please receive my heart's gratitude for your love and concern.

                Kamalakanta

                [Thanks, Kamalakanta and all, for the nice get well wishes. I'm
                really not ill! I was just feeling a bit run down, but I got some
                sleep and am feeling better. Thankfully, I was able to get through a
                good chunk of messages. -Assistant Moderator]

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
                > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
                > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
                > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
                > Thank you.
                >
                > Assistant Moderator
              • ed_silverton
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
                  Hope you weren't "run down" by the trucks that were coming while
                  we were playing in the road :-)

                  Beep beep!
                  Ed

                  [Ed, I didn't say I was run down by a BMV! I said I was *feeling*
                  run down, and wondering how to deal with... oh, never mind!
                  -Assistant Moderator]

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ed_silverton