To S.: Happy Birthday!!!!

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Dear S.,

      I may be a little bit late to celebrate your birthday. I wanted to
      send my best regards to you yesterday but all the cybers were closed
      in my neighbourhood. And today I am happy to be connected at home and
      share with you some of Sri Chinmoy's aphorisms about birthdays:

      A birthday
      Is the fresh and
      Fragrant breath
      Of newness and fulness.

      On our birthday
      We embark
      On Heaven-Delight
      Pilgrimage.

      On our birthday
      The strength
      Of the soul
      Multiplies itself.

      On our birthday
      The Supreme is
      Available everywhere.

      Thank you for your sweet inspiration and kindness! Happy, Happy
      Birthday to you, dear S.!!!!!

      Suchana