Happy New Year - A Happy New Song

  • sumangali_m
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      For anyone who hasn't heard Sri Chinmoy's new song, I wish I could
      sing it for you - it's enough to bring a smile to anyone's face.
      Here is an unofficial version of the words at least for anyone who
      hasn't seen them:

      Happy New Year,
      Happy New Year,
      Be brave, be brave, be brave,
      No fear, no fear.

      Happy New Year,
      Happy New Year,
      Go forward, fly upward, dive inward,
      No fear, no fear.

      Happy New Year,
      God the Eye you claim,
      God the Heart you claim,
      And God the Life you claim,
      Claim, claim, claim, claim God,
      No fear, no fear.

      Happy New Year
      Happy New Year
      I shall be my God-hope,
      I shall be my God-promise-fulfiller,
      No, fear, no fear.

      -Sri Chinmoy
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Dear Sumangali,

        I feel so happy to learn about this New Song!
        Thank you so much!

        Suchana