8959Re: French-British Joy in Southern England

  • sumangali_m
    Nov 2 12:05 PM
      Thumbs, windows and baize all remained in tact in fact, dear A.M. I
      must say in defence that there are some very talented British female
      pool players in the Centre. I am not one of them, but I managed not
      to put anyone in hospital (not this time at least) :-)

      (a poor fool at pool)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic