8273Re: I am happy!

  • stefanolanzalone
    Oct 8 4:28 AM
      I AM ALSO HAPPY about the Sri Chinmoy's poem Anita reminded us.
      It is really fulfilling!

      And I find particularly stimulating the line: "I am happy because I
      keep my voice down", because sometimes I find it difficult... while
      writing for this Inspiration Group, telling things from my heart and
      mind, that so many people will read.
      But this is stimulating because I am gradually (I hope...) learning
      it.

      Stefano L.
      Rome

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nathalie_boljevic
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Anita,
      > I AM HAPPY you posted those lines in this particular moment and
      thus
      > reminded me I have not one single reason to be unhappy, more, I do
      > have every reason to BE HAPPY and remain happy, if possible, or at
      > least as long as possible. :)
      > So happy am I again!
      > Thank you. Aspiration and inspiration always come when we need
      them
      > most.
      >
      > PS Sri Chinmoy is an inexhaustible happiness-fountain. Read more:
      >
      > MY HAPPINESS
      > My thought-life
      > Is my false happiness.
      > My will-life
      > Is my true happiness.
      > My service-life
      > Is my lasting happiness.
      > My surrender-life
      > Is my everlasting happiness
      >
      > I AM HAPPY
      > I am happy
      > Only when I sit at Your Lotus Feet.
      > I am happy
      > Only when You bless my head.
      > I am happy
      > Only when You feel my rose-heart.
      > I am happy
      > Only when You direct my jasmine-breath.
      >
      > I AM VERY HAPPY
      > I am very happy
      > Because I have conquered myself
      > And not the world.
      > I am very happy
      > Because I have loved the world
      > An not myself.
      > I am very happy
      > Because I have not surrendered
      > Either to the world or to myself.
      >
      > Many happy, happy moments from
      > Nathalie (Podgorica, YU)
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Ones,
      > >
      > > Here is another brilliant life-instructing gem from our dear
      > > spiritual teacher, Sri Chinmoy. It is something one needs to be
      > > reminded of on a daily basis. I am sure everyone will find at
      least
      > > one line to move their hearts and illumine their minds.
      > >
      > > Sharing happiness,
      > >
      > > Anita
      > >

      > > I AM HAPPY
      > >
      > > I am happy because I always choose the right moment.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I am a good listener.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I keep my voice down.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I do not try to convince others.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I do not complain.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I have realised that the most important thing
      in
      > > my life is self-improvement.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I unreservedly accentuate the good in others.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I have considerably cut down on my desiring
      > needs.
      > >
      > > I am happy because I never quit.
      > >
      > > I am happy because every day I offer my heart of gratitude to
      the
      > > Supreme.
      > >
      > > I am happy because a daily prayer of mine is:
> [...]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic