8221Re: I am happy!

  • nathalie_boljevic
    Oct 6, 2004
      Dear Anita,
      I AM HAPPY you posted those lines in this particular moment and thus
      reminded me I have not one single reason to be unhappy, more, I do
      have every reason to BE HAPPY and remain happy, if possible, or at
      least as long as possible. :)
      So happy am I again!
      Thank you. Aspiration and inspiration always come when we need them
      most.

      PS Sri Chinmoy is an inexhaustible happiness-fountain. Read more:

      MY HAPPINESS
      My thought-life
      Is my false happiness.
      My will-life
      Is my true happiness.
      My service-life
      Is my lasting happiness.
      My surrender-life
      Is my everlasting happiness

      I AM HAPPY
      I am happy
      Only when I sit at Your Lotus Feet.
      I am happy
      Only when You bless my head.
      I am happy
      Only when You feel my rose-heart.
      I am happy
      Only when You direct my jasmine-breath.

      I AM VERY HAPPY
      I am very happy
      Because I have conquered myself
      And not the world.
      I am very happy
      Because I have loved the world
      An not myself.
      I am very happy
      Because I have not surrendered
      Either to the world or to myself.

      Many happy, happy moments from
      Nathalie (Podgorica, YU)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Ones,
      >
      > Here is another brilliant life-instructing gem from our dear
      > spiritual teacher, Sri Chinmoy. It is something one needs to be
      > reminded of on a daily basis. I am sure everyone will find at least
      > one line to move their hearts and illumine their minds.
      >
      > Sharing happiness,
      >
      > Anita
      >

      > I AM HAPPY
      >
      > I am happy because I always choose the right moment.
      >
      > I am happy because I am a good listener.
      >
      > I am happy because I keep my voice down.
      >
      > I am happy because I do not try to convince others.
      >
      > I am happy because I do not complain.
      >
      > I am happy because I have realised that the most important thing in
      > my life is self-improvement.
      >
      > I am happy because I unreservedly accentuate the good in others.
      >
      > I am happy because I have considerably cut down on my desiring
      needs.

      > I am happy because I never quit.
      >
      > I am happy because every day I offer my heart of gratitude to the
      > Supreme.
      >
      > I am happy because a daily prayer of mine is:
      > "O my Beloved Supreme,
      > Do transform the world,
      > Starting with me, my life, my all!"
      >
      > I am happy because every day I cry to see the Real in me, which is
      > my oneness with the Will of the Supreme.
      >
      > * * *
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic