8122Re: SELF-GIVING: comment invited

  • sarah_inseattle
    Oct 3, 2004
      Nayak,

      Your post on Self-Giving has stayed with me all week. It is a
      subject near to my heart, particularly as a mother.

      I also thought that I once read Sri Chinmoy places self-giving above
      meditation and prayer as a spiritual activty; maybe it was in
      conjunction with self-giving as a form of meditation. I have been
      looking through books trying to find such a reference, but have not
      found it. Can anybody point me to any writings along these lines?

      Meanwhile, this morning I enjoyed finding this aphorism:

      I seek only
      To be most self-giving.

      Service-Tree #30,410

      In oneness,