8049Re: Hao Aguan Round - Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Sep 30, 2004
      Sundari, thank you very much! I have tremendous admiration for your
      vocal arrangements also, and I consider you to be an artistic genius.

      To receive a compliment from you is a great inspiration. This year I
      have not done much, a dry period indeed. Now I am trying to get out of
      it by playing and improvising, trying to fuel the creative fire again!

      I liked your performance in the Celebrations ( I forget what day it
      was). You made a very nice vocal arrangement. If you remember the
      date, please send me a message and I will look for it and post it. I
      remember it was very good!

      Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sundari_one
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Kamalakanta:
      >
      > Your arrangement of Hao Aguan is very nice! So nice to listen to it
      > here on my own computer while it's still so new and you haven't even
      > had a chance to record it on a CD or anything. Ah, the wonders of
      > modern technology!! Keep doing those beautiful and inspiring
      > arrangements.
      >
      > –Sundari
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello, everyone!
      > >
      > > I just posted on Radio Sri Chinmoy a small sketch-arrangement
      > > of Hao Aguan. It is a round, or canon, with a percussive drone
      > > accompaniment. The meaning of the song Hao Aguan is:
      > >
      > > "On you proceed, on you proceed!
      > > Harken the Invitation-Call
      > > Of the Absolute Supreme.
      > > On you proceed, on you proceed!
      > > The eternal Companion is inviting you
      > > To join Him
      > > In His birthless and deathless Expedition."
      > >
      > > -Sri Chinmoy
      > >
      > > To listen, please use the folowing shortcut to Radio Sri
      > > Chinmoy:
      > >
      > > http://tinyurl.com/5ex63
      > >
      > > Joy to all!
      > >
      > > Kamalakanta Nieves