7609Re: Please, not too many 1 aphorism postings!

  • maria_latinova
    Sep 22, 2004
      Can I jump in this discussion now?

      That's my personal point of view, but I really think there is no
      need of overflow with poems and aphorisms of the day, because when I
      come to the Inspiration Site, at that time I am looking for real
      people's inner jewels... that can enlighten me.

      And this is why I am not going to Sri Chinmoy Library online or my
      library or my shrine. At that moment I need the connection with real
      people - other students like myself.

      Thanks for understanding!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic