7580Re: Too many 1 aphorism postings!

  • anitabusic
    Sep 21, 2004
      Uf... Teaser Assistant Moderator! I was just trying to point out
      that if someone is already inspired to post a few aphorisms/poems,
      not to do it in several postings at the same time, but only in one.
      I do hope I made myself clear now?

      Anita :)

      [Anita, not only have you achieved clarity, but the proverbial horse
      is lying dead as cucumber! :-) -Assistant Moderator]

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic