7482Re: The importance of this site

  • sakshama1
    Sep 19 9:21 PM
      Hi Nayak!

      I cannot agree more with your mission statement for this site. I'm
      happy that many of the contributors are putting a solid part of
      themselves in their messages through their capacity and sincerity.

      Sakshama (another one of Nayak's birthday call receivers)

      ---In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayaknayaknayak
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > This site is serving a very important purpose. Do you agree with
      > me on this? This site is a tangible expression of our path to
      > others and to ourselves. I am sure that there are many people
      > reading these messages who are not yet participating. But, even if
      > not one person is following this except us, we--each of us--is
      > manifesting and strengthening our divine nature through our
      > writings here. If a pianist practices and practices but never
      > performs, there will be progress, but not as much progress as will
      > come from a public performance. To make our consciousness
      > outwardly manifest is a marvelous thing. The site does that for
      > us. When we share with each other, express our sincere feelings
      > for Sri Chinmoy, tell of our spiritual activities, our hopes, our
      > dreams, well--to me that is like becoming real! When we "perform"
      > (i.e., contribute) both the person posting and the readers get so
      > much benefit from it.
      >
      > Contributing to this site is not just something random from an
      > idle few minutes. Posting here is raising our own and others'
      > consciousness considerably.
      >
      > That is my two cents.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Nayak