7479Re: The importance of this site

  • nayaknayaknayak
    Sep 19, 2004
      Dear Assistant Moderator, well-spoken, and very nice and correct
      points. Please do whatever you feel is necessary to encourage
      people to post.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      [Dear Nayak, I'm not encouraging people to post. I'm just trying to
      keep the quality high and the tone non-fanatical and free of jargon.
      I'm also trying to help ensure online safety. My philosophy is "If
      you build it, they will come." The numbers seem to bear this out,
      but who knows? Maybe there would be more members and more postings
      if I were less concerned with curbing fanaticism and jargon. On the
      other hand, maybe I was invited to help out with the Inspiration
      Group because someone knew that in these difficult times, there
      needs to be an "assistant alligator" snapping away at
      fanaticism-in-the-manifestation-world. :-) -Assistant Moderator]

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic