6429Re: A new rose

  • abadnego2000
    Sep 1, 2004
      Wow! Now that's something we can sell at Onesess-Fragrance-Glow.
      Wouldn't that be great if the rose farms in Equador could start
      producing this variety. Then it could be distributed to the whole
      world! I would take great pleasure in that. Imagine this; a client
      phones us at Oneness-Fragrance-Glow, "Do you have 200 stems of 50cm
      Sri Chinmoy roses?" I would reply, "You want Sri Chinmoy? Boy, have
      YOU come to the right place!"

      One of the farms we deal with in Equador liked Pavaka's name
      (manager of Oneness-Frangrance-Glow in Montreal), and thought that
      it was a good name for a rose. Nothing came of it though.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, putrima21
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > The Sri Chinmoy Rose in the pictures looks so gentle, pure and
      > divinely beautiful. I can't wait to plant some of these roses in the
      > garden, and then enjoy seeing them and smelling them.
      >
      > Putrima
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, maria_latinova
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > The Rose
      > >
      > > Today we were given a postcard by hand with a picture of roses.
      > > The roses in the picture are a new variety in a pale yellow
      > > colour, created by one of Sri Chinmoy's students and called the
      > > Sri Chinmoy Rose. It is a very gentle and beautiful variety.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic