5860Re: OT - soccer again : guess the result!

  • ashirvad_bello
    Aug 3 8:20 PM
      Hello Suchana,

      Thanks for your inspiring message!

      It's really amazing you had two football players in your family.

      I fully agree with you about the value of friendship. I am already
      counting the days to NY :-)

      Thanks again,

      Ashirvad

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Ashirvad,
      >
      > Many thanks for your kind words and best wishes for the 2006
      > World Cup!
      >
      > To be honest with you, I just wanted to congratulate you and my
      > Brazilian sisters and brothers for the recent championship you won.
      > But I don't like football myself in spite of having had two
      > important football players in my family. One of them became very
      > famous both in Argentina and in Italy, for he could easily score
      > goals with his head! The other one, originally from a Polish family,
      > was also a very well-known coach in Peru many years ago.
      >
      > Maybe this omnipresent sport becomes closer to me when it is
      > played in the Olympics. Here, most of participants are proudly
      > representing the amateur aspect of the country and it is easier then
      > to see joy and satisfaction on their faces even though they may not
      > win. Anyway, it seems the football world will be producing many more
      > championships in the future. You know that a most important
      > international corporation is sponsoring a new football championship
      > among school teenagers in Argentina and that the final award is to
      > travel to RIO DE JANEIRO? All the kids are very happy and eager to
      > visit Brazil soon!
      >
      > May all these international projects lead the young people to a
      > true sense of friendship and reciprocal admiration. Sri Chinmoy has
      > lovingly spoken about the value of friendship in his writings. I
      > have chosen the following passage to close my present posting:
      >
      > "Friendship means invitation. God blessingfully and cheerfully
      > invites His sweet children to play inside His Satisfaction-Heart-
      > Garden." - Sri Chinmoy
      >
      > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/friendship/27.html
      >
      > Have a great time! See you at Celebrations!
      > Suchana
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic