5780Sri Chinmoy Reads Prayers, July 28, Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Jul 31, 2004
      Hello, everyone!

      Sri Chinmoy Reads Prayers, July 28, 2004

      We now have a recording of Sri Chinmoy reading 13 prayers from the
      series "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees." Actually, on that
      night he read 56, but I must go to work now! So I wanted to share
      some with you. Later on, I will put the text in written form next to
      each one, and hopefully offer you all of them.

      To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

      Joy to all!-

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      New York