5338Re: French-British Joy Day

  • kamalika_gyorgyjakab
    Jul 18, 2004
      Thanks for your evocative descriptions, Sumangali! At least I know
      what we (I mean people from Eastern France and Luxembourg) were
      compelled to miss due to the impossibility of finding affordable
      flights at the proper time.

      Anyway, reading your words comforts me a bit. It is half past
      midnight here and already I can learn what happened there today
      while we were deluged with rain here. You were really fast and
      efficient! Many thanks to all. Now at least I will go to bed with a
      much better feeling. If I manage to get to the next Joy Day
      somewhere in the future, I will try to do the same. However,
      distances are quite big in the smallest continent of the world! We
      never manage with less than a 6-7 hrs drive, but often it is rather
      12 or even more hours... :-)

      Love and gratitude,
      Kamalika

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m