      From: adhiratha
      Date: Fri May 21, 2004 7:46 am
      Subject: Re: To Adhiratha: Sri Chinmoy 20 Songs

      Hello Elena, Sorry my service provider is having difficulty. Will
      alert as soon as site is up again.Seems they have difficulty
      supporting Microsoft Frontpage extensions on a consistent basis.

      - Adhiratha

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, elenas_volga_ru

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
      >
      > http://www.adhiratha.net/pub/songs/20-music-2004-CKG.pdf
      >
      > - Adhirtha
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > ! Hi, everyone!
      > !
      > ! We now have a very special performance by Lotus-Groves of Sri
      > ! Chinmoy's favorite 20 songs. As you may know, Sri Chinmoy has
      > ! composed over 18,000 songs, and keeps composing new ones every
      > ! day!
      > !
      > ! Out of that incredible outpouring comes this selection, which Sri
      > ! Chinmoy has titled "Twenty Very Special Song-Flowers In my
      > ! Heart-Garden."
      > !
      > ! Lotus-Groves is a men's singing group composed of very good
      > ! singers from Kanan's and Venu's Groups. This performance is from
      > ! April 19, 2004. Enjoy!
      > !
      > ! To listen, please use this shortcut to Lotus-Groves on Radio Sri
      > ! Chinmoy:
      > !
      > ! http://tinyurl.com/ypvl7
      > !
      > ! Joy to all!- Kamalakanta
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > While we are waiting to get the official twenty on a real site,
      > > here is a link to the music for the 20 songs in .pdf format. With
      > > Gratitude to Kanan and others involved in putting it together.
      > >
      > > http://www.adhiratha.net/pub/songs/20-music-2004-CKG.pdf
      > >
      > > - Adhiratha
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > Coming back to the thread of learning 10 or 20 clasics-- Last
      > > > night Sri Chinmoy read out his top 20 songs - at least for this
      > > > year. Others might post more of the context of the event... And
      > > > now that the good singers are back - maybe one will post the
      > > > song list, and links to the site where the sheet music and audio
      > > > are?
      > > >
      > > > If I heard right - after playing a few songs while testing new
      > > > sound equipment, our divine musician and inspirer also mentioned
      > > > that he really only received complete joy while playing if he
      > > > had learned the composition by heart.
      > > >
      > > > So now we know which twenty may be helpful to learn, or at least
      > > > to play over and over, even for us musically challenged, [a
      > > > specially selected play list for 2004]. Maybe with a little help
      > > > from our more musical and technological friends - we could
      > > > begin. Perhaps a tape for old technology users would be
      > > > available.....or even a cd with sheet music packet. Would this
      > > > be somenthing new seekers and meditation class teachers might
      > > > also appreciate, especially if the translations were also
      > > > available?
      > > >
      > > > And thanks for the earlier messeage responses from Kamalakanta
      > > > [with personal follow up every time I went into the Health food

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic