4745Re: help - Thank you so much!

  • heartflower27
    Jul 1, 2004
      Hullo, Yuliya! Greetings from Melbourne, in The Land Down Under
      (Australia). Thank-you for sharing with all of us your amazing and
      inspiring life story. I came to Sri Chinmoy's path when I was 26
      years old, so you are very fortunate that you found your Master so

      I am very happy that you have already received so many helpful,
      caring responses from your sisters and brothers all over the world.
      Also, I am very pleased that you now feel better.

      There is an excerpt from the writings of Sri Chinmoy which I
      received many years ago, so I do not know its precise origin. On
      this printed sheet is also a very special picture of Sri Chinmoy,
      taken when he was in an extremely high consciousness.

      Since I was unable to get in to do a search at

      I will now type up this message for you. I hope it will help you
      greatly. I have this message mounted in a little perspex frame above
      one of my desks at home, so that I can be reminded of it very often.

      "Whether you are meditating
      In your Master's physical presence
      Or somewhere else is unimportant.
      No matter where you are,
      If you think of your Master
      And meditate soulfully,
      You are bound to get his inner guidance.
      And this inner guidance,
      Which is his inner oneness with you,
      Will last forever and forever."

      -- Sri Chinmoy

      With kindest best wishes for you,

      PS Please keep posting messages for us; we all love to read them!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, angel27loving

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic