4712Re: help - Thank you so much!

  • sarada1007
    Jul 1, 2004
      Hello Yuliya (but you say your name like the English name 'Julia'?).
      I am trying to spell it correctly, though. We English are notorious
      for not trying to speak other languages, so this is my small
      contribution. Hello Palyati, as well. You two have given me a fine
      geography lesson. First I looked for Volgograd on the map and then
      Calgary. And then I looked at Alaska, but I didn't know where
      Palyati lived exactly.

      Very good, I am nicely informed now.

      Yuliya your story is quite amazing. Did I understand correctly, that
      you became a vegetarian and started running before you even found
      out about the Sri Chimmoy Centres? You have a very clever soul, a
      little forceful maybe, but very insightful. To fill in your
      application form on your 18th birthday, as well, that is really
      something special.

      I'm afraid I don't know anybody from Volgograd, and I suppose you
      need to get in touch with the centres somehow, don't you? If you
      have any old phone numbers from Russia, like the number of the
      restaurant for example, you can call them. They will give you
      information about the centres in Canada. We are quite a close-knit
      community and usually everybody knows everybody else, or knows of
      them at least.

      Well, I hope that helps you a little bit. Palyati also gives some
      very sound advice. The inner connection, if you can cultivate it, is
      really the most important thing. A true teacher can feed the soul
      from any distance.

      Bye for now...
      Sarada

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, palyati_007