4681Re: help - Thank you so much!

  • palyati_007
    Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Julia,

      Do not despair. Do not panic. You will be fine.

      I have experience in being alone and far away from centre
      activities. You are about 3 hours by car to the centre in Edmonton.
      I live in Alaska, 3 hours by plane to the nearest centre in Seattle
      and I've been on the path for 14 years. You can do this.

      Now is the time to concentrate on your meditation and establishing
      your inner oneness with your Guru. Read the books, phone the centre
      in Edmonton, ask Srutika to phone you. Think of the Supreme in your
      Guru instead of your situation. Consider that you are manifesting
      God in how you interact with others. Take every opportunity for self
      transformation. Always, always, keep the Supreme in your Guru in
      your mind and heart. Work very hard at keeping the inner connection.
      That's where progress is made.

      Remember you are in the best of care in Guru's heart. Keep happy and
      smiling. Perhaps one day you will have much greater opportunity to
      join in centre activities.

      Love,
      Palyati

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, angel27loving