4673Home alone

  • martanda_s
    Jun 30, 2004
      A few years ago I lived alone in Bergen, a town on the west coast of
      Norway. I stayed there for about 15 months. Twice a week I usually
      dressed up and had "centre meditations." On these nights I felt a
      special presence - I always had good meditations. The meditations
      were more intense than the regular morning meditations. I think my
      meditation teacher worked some magic on these nights. When I
      meditate with others, I take the enhanced atmosphere for granted,
      but meditating alone I was more sensitive to the magic.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, angel27loving
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > [From Julia]
      > .....Did anybody have an experience of being somewhere with no
      > center or disciples for a long time?
      >
      > Oh My Lord, I thank you so much that I am among disciples anyway!
      >
      > :-)))))))
      >
      > Thank you,
      > with love and flowers in Guru's heart, Julia (Yuliya)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic