4264Re: Gabor and the New record

    Jun 8, 2004
      Dear Gabor, although my running is pathetic right now, I still enjoy
      hills! I remember when I was a child, we used to visit our relatives
      in the countryside almost every weekend. One of my favorite things
      was to roam in the hills, enjoying Nature and all its little
      creatures (in Puerto Rico there are plenty of these. Trust me.)

      Today I was not feeeling too well. So I did my "short, inspiring,
      encouraging workout." There is s small hill nearby (on 148 St.) When
      I am not feeling well, or do not have much time for a workout, I jog
      there and do a few hill repeats. I find them energising. At the end
      of the workout, I can pat myself on the back and feel I am, after
      all, still a "runner."

      Yes sireee, nice and steep! Keep 'em coming! Or, as they say in
      Madrid, "Whatever works!"

      Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, gabor_sd

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic