4241Re: For Dharmaja, Gabor and the New Record

  • m_latinova
    Jun 6, 2004
      [From M. Latinova]

      Dear D.A.

      I would like just to tell you in this spirit that once Gabor was
      driving us to some n i c e place for running and as he said it was
      very good preparation for trail marathon. It was no more than two
      miles to the top; he dropped us there and left saying innocently:
      "It would be nice if someone does the whole distance running."
      I decided (too early) for myself that I will do it whatever.
      I can only say I did it. But my desire to kill someone after the
      first 200m was very hardly being suppressed...
      That is for nice and steep.
      ((((*)))))

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dharmaja
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Gabor,
      >
      > In your recent posting, you stated,
      >
      > "This morning we drove to a 6 mile long canyon, which is surrounded
      > by nice and steep hills."
      >
      > I take issue with your use of the expression "nice" in conjunction
      > with the expression "steep."
      >
      > Steep is steep. Nice is nice.
      >
      > But, in my little planet, and in my exercise regimen, steep is not
      > nice. :)
      >
      > D.A.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic