4202New record

  • gabor_sd
    Jun 2 1:05 AM
      Every Tuesday morning we go trail running with Atulya and other guys
      here in San Diego.

      This morning we drove to a 6 mile long canyon, which is surrounded
      by nice and steep hills. The scenic trail is a mixture of rolling
      hills and flat sections. At 3 miles there is small waterfall; this
      is where we turned back, completing 6 miles.

      The record we set was not the distance or the speed. It was the
      number of people participating: this time there were 9 men, all
      students of Sri Chinmoy. Usually there are only 3 or 4 runners.

      After the running we also played frisbee for a while.

      So this was an excellent start of the day...

      Gabor
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic