3820Re: Question For The Women

    Apr 27, 2004
      Dear Lena, thank you for your most inspiring posting!

      Your simplicity is a great achievement! In simplicity is tremendous
      power. The utmost simplicity and directness of your gratitude and
      devotion has inspired me today. May I be like you in that!

      I am reminded of a poem by Sri Chinmoy:

      The Real Reality

      The real reality
      Is a simple simplicity,
      And not a complexity.
      Complexity has never been related to reality.

      -Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 4, #329

      Your brother, Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,
      alex_syberia <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > This letter is from Lena, a spiritual sister in our center. I took
      > some of the answers to the "Question For The Women" and gave Lena a
      > Russian translation. She has received a lot of inspiration, and has
      > decided to share her experience on this theme.
      > Alexander.
      >
      > ************
      >
      > My dear spiritual sisters and brothers!
      > I am from Omsk, Russia.
      >
      > Reading yours answers about safety in the Sri Chinmoy Center, I
      > decided to take part in discussion of the topic.
      >
      > I am seventy years old! and have been on Sri Chinmoy's path about 13
      > years.
      >
      > Before I joined the Sri Chinmoy Center, I constantly suffered from
      > the questions: Who am I? Why am I here? What must I do in this life?
      > I searched and searched for answer to these questionsÂ…
      >
      > My outer life turned out good enough: the school, the institute, the
      > work, the post–graduate course, the dissertation, the career, the
      > family, the children, the grandchildren, and so on.
      >
      > But I continued and continued to search for my Destination.
      >
      > I read much philosophy, religious and spiritual literature - and
      > finally, after reading the "Bhagavad-Gita," I understood that I
      > needed a real spiritual Master! I started to pray: "God, do send me,
      > please, a spiritual Master!" This continued all year long.
      >
      > And finally that day came!
      >
      > Abarita arrived in Omsk and gave a lecture. And so I have become Sri
      > Chinmoy's disciple. Then the Sri Chinmoy Center really did become a
      > safe place for me. I am safe from the torment of searching in vain
      > for the sense and meaning in life. I have found that meaning in Sri
      > Chinmoy's teachings.
      >
      > With great thirst I threw myself into reading and translating Sri
      > Chinmoy's books that in various ways were received by our Omsk
      > Center. Now for me, all is illumined. Just I must work to become
      > pure, humble and receptive to listen and fulfil the message and the
      > instructions from our Guru, Sri Chinmoy. I believe and hope that my
      > Master shall unmistakably bring me to my Destined Goal.
      >
      > Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude.
      >
      > Oneness, oneness, oneness.
      >
      > Lena,
      > Omsk, Russia.