3431Re: PANORAMA: two poems

  • devakigroulx
    Apr 1, 2004
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sunamitalim
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Devaki,
      >
      > Your poem, 40 YEARS AGO, is a stirring tribute to Sri Chinmoy's
      > Mission, even as your devotion moves me deeply. I came across
      > this Q&A shortly after reading your poems:
      >
      > Q: What are the manifestations of devotion?
      >
      > A: The manifestations of devotion are simplicity, sincerity,
      > spontaneity, beauty and purity. The manifestations of devotion
      > are also one's intense, devoted feeling for the object of one's
      > adoration and the feeling of one's consecrated oneness with the
      > Inner Pilot.

      Thanks so much Sunamita, you are very sweet! Thanks for all the
      wonderful quotes you post-they are wonderful to read. I read the
      poems out to my Centre last night at meditation and we all got
      inspired to do activities in multiples of four. As well as
      individual self-transcending activities such as running/ walking
      40 minutes, doing pushups, reading 40 poems a day etc. for 40
      days, we are going to bring a 40-item prasad next week and sing 40
      songs during meditation! See you at Celebrations. Love, Devaki

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic