3429Re: PANORAMA: two poems

  • sunamitalim
    Apr 1, 2004
      Dear Devaki,

      Your poem, 40 YEARS AGO, is a stirring tribute to Sri Chinmoy's
      Mission, even as your devotion moves me deeply. I came across this
      Q&A shortly after reading your poems:

      Q: What are the manifestations of devotion?

      A: The manifestations of devotion are simplicity, sincerity,
      spontaneity, beauty and purity. The manifestations of devotion are
      also one's intense, devoted feeling for the object of one's
      adoration and the feeling of one's consecrated oneness with the
      Inner Pilot.

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/earth-cry/part1/77

      With Oneness-Love,
      Sunamita