3420Re: Why my id, priyadarshan44?

  • sssssanjay
    Apr 1, 2004
      In numerology, 44 is a very powerful number. People with this
      number have tendencies to help others accomplish their goals by
      building a strong foundation for them. Sounds eerily connected to
      Priyadarshan's self-giving, kind demeanor.....
      spooky,,,,,,

      and -

      No, I am not a numerologist nor do I do readings : )

      Sanjay

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, harmonyvision <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Priyadarshan, several people were trying to get in touch with you.
      > They kept saying, "I have to get a message to priyadarshan31!"
      > Everyone was crying for priyadarshan31, priyadarshan31. I asked them
      > why they thought your i.d. ended in 31. They just assumed, because
      > of Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors.
      >
      > 31 reversed is 13. And if you add 13 to 31 you get 44. Spooky! Time
      > to open an "X-File" on priyadarshan. He is the number of the beast!
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44 <
      > no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Just in case somebody in the far future will ask, why
      > > did I choose priyadarshan44 as my i.d., with so many
      > > more popular 27s around?
      > >
      > > Well, I just wanted to honor the year 1944, when
      > > my Teacher, 12 years old, joined the Ashram life
      > > in Pondicherry. It was 60 years ago.
      > >
      > > priyadarshan
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic