26166Re: Staying on the path

  • mahiruha_27
    Jun 16, 2014

      Hi Tejvan,

      Thank you for this beautiful and useful message.  I will refer to it again and again as I am sailing through choppy water right now.  I did not really keep a diary when I lived near the Master.  My "Recollections" are just that, recollections that I pull up from memory.  But tonight I think I will go through my old Prasad box, where I keep all the photograph and sweet little trinkets I got over the years..  I will see what memories will come from going through them.

      Thanks for reminding us all to keep it real.   I need to hear that message.

      Your friend Mahiruha

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic