26159US Peace Run

  • abanna27
    Jun 1, 2014
      Hi everyone,
      Here is a link to a recent day on the US Peace Run as it makes its way through the southwestern US. What spectacular scenery!

      http://www.peacerun.org/us/news/2014/0529/516/

      Sister and brother Pranlobha & Antara-Prabhat (my grown children) are on a two-week section of the Run together in this beautiful part of the country. There is also another pair of siblings on the team right now, sisters Gautami & Manoshri from Ottawa.

      I get such joy from the Peace Run, even being thousands of miles form the nearest runner!

      Here is a trivia challenge for the day. The nationalities of the team members are listed below the daily report. For which countries are these abbreviations:

      RU, LU, SK, PL, IT, UA, ID

      I confess I had to look most of them up :P

      All love and gratitude for the Sri Chinmoy Oneness-Home Peace Run,
      Abanna