26109RE: Sri Chinmoy?s 50th Anniversary in the West.

  • suchana27
    Mar 7 5:36 PM
      The role of our spiritual heart is powerfully emphasized in Sri Chinmoy´s writings and lyrics. The Master sees the heart being the only way to overcome all our mental darkness and ignorance.
      The following short poem introduces a simple practical answer to so many mental questions:

      "To break down the mind´s
             Ego-wall,
        Use your heart´s
      Oneness-illumination-smile."
      Sri Chinmoy (unofficial)

      And also because there is a Divine urge pushing us to focus on our spiritual heart in order to fulfill the Divine in His own Way, the Master also writes:

      HERE and NOW
      God wants me to forget
         All my faults.
      He wants me to remember only