26083Silence

  • mahiruha_27
    Feb 22, 2014

      Everyone,

      I’m sorry for my long absence and silence.   I needed some time to think and to regroup, and that time was fruitful.  I guess I don’t have much to say, but that’s good.  When you post on this forum, you’re always talking to a huge, silent heart.  That heart is always there, and it always listens to you.  It’s like the heart of God, that hears you and responds only in silence.  But that silence can be so comforting and so reassuring.  It is so good to know that you are still here, my friends.  I can always talk to you.  Your silence is not static, but dynamic, fruitful and life-affirming.  It means everything to me, and also to all the seekers who write and post here.  You are our sea, a sea of silence and grace and kindness.  I hope to one day grow into that sea, and to be satisfied within its ever-expanding boundaries of sweetness and silence.

      --Mahiruha

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic