26039Re: A Tribute to Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)

  • animesh.harrington
    Dec 10, 2013

      Given the enormous admiration and love Sri Chinmoy had for President Nelson Mandela, we felt that any tribute given to this unparalleled world-inspirer should reflect his universal stature as a man of peace and compassion.

      At a time, when the world has stopped to remember him, we felt compelled to offer to the public some of Sri Chinmoy's insights and fond reminiscences of his dear friend and fellow peace-lover.

      Therefore, the current front page of Sri Chinmoy Reflections website has been dedicated in honour of the immortal President Nelson Mandela.

      http://srichinmoy-reflections.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic