25940New Yahoo Groups format

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Aug 31, 2013
      Dear Member, Yahoo have introduced a new version of Yahoo groups called 'Neo' You will now see your bookmarks automatically sent to this new address. http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration/ The format is a bit different but hopefully you can still add New Topic and reply to messages as usual. We look forward to receiving your messages to the new look site! Technical notes. 1. If you don't see the 'New Topic' button - try logout and then login again. 2. You may still get to the old address but this will just be some kind of 'caching' - computer remembering old site. Try delete cache or visit different browser. 3. There is no option to switch back to old version. At the moment we are unable to edit the banner and introduction text. 4. It seems many things are not working properly. Hopefully Yahoo will work on this. From. Inspiration group moderators.