25918Re: Tribute Mix on World Harmony Mix

  • suchana27
    Jul 21, 2013
      For the last days I have been listening to Venu´s Group singing Guru´s longest song (Diyulok Chariye). What a wonderful tribute!

      Days after, a kind of ´tribute reply´ from the last recording of Sri Chinmoy playing the Esraj 6 was uploaded; most of them are compositions that I hear for the very first time. This recording makes me also feel the esraj playing like a tiny flute along a few notes.

      You are so true, dear Doris, that Guru´s music has a special touch on every aspect of our life -both spiritual and physical. These blessingful gifts we can cherish freely and untiringly forever with the hope that future generations will grow in a more peaceful and joyful world.

      Here, before leaving you, I want to thank Tejvan who kindly helped my technological ignorance in order to keep on contacting our spiritual forum.

      Many thanks for your warm greetings and kind inspiration!

      Happy days,
      Suchana
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic