25761Re: Sushumna

  • doris.cott
    Mar 27, 2013
      Dear Bigalita and Arpan, I did read both books by Sushumna you mention, Bigalita, and got so much inspiration from them that on one of the latest celebrations I used an opportunity to briefly thank her. Many stories I may have forgotten, but one is still sticking in my mind. It really helped me to change my attitude in certain situations and remain calm and detached.

      Unfortunately I gave both books to some older disciples in our centre who don't have the capacity to fly and join celebrations in NY regularly. But I will try to find the first book for you and send it to NY with someone. It should be quite possible to find it.

      -Doris
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic