25757Re: Sushumna

  • bigalita
    Mar 26 10:23 AM
      Thank you for that sweet reminder of Sushumna's love and devotion for our Path and her sister and brother disciples. I was wondering if there is a chance that her book "Things My Guru Taught Me" might be reprinted, as I doubt that there are still copies available? I have her second book "Believe in Your Impossible Dreams" and that too is a treasure I can only highly recommend.
      Anybody has Sushumna's first book but not her second and would like to "trade for a week", please bring it with you to NY, I will do the same.
      Bigalita
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic