25749"Self-Transcendence Attempt" Medley on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Mar 18, 2013
      Dear all,

      Two days ago we published on Radio Sri Chinmoy an arrangement/medley, based on two of Sri Chinmoy's melodies: Se Je Amai Chaina Kabhu, and Vishnu Debata Vishnu.

      SE JE AMAI CHAINA KABHU
      Translation

      "He never wants me whom I call.
      I have received only deception from Him
      In return for my love.
      I always play on my compassion-flute
      In spite of my heart's ceaseless pangs.
      Alas, Him I can never forget."

      VISHNU DEBATA VISHNU
      Translation

      "O Lord Vishnu, O Lord Vishnu!
      You are Your Eternity's Patience-Light.
      O Compassion Incarnate!
      You are Your Infinity's Forgiveness-Flow."

      - Sri Chinmoy

      I started doing this arrangement at the beginning of December 2012, and have been practicing and perfecting it for the last few months..finally, last week, I felt ready to do a "final" recording, and then I wanted to share it with the world at large. I hope you like it!

      http://tinyurl.com/ckzan2z

      gratitude to all who contribute to this site!

      Kamalakanta
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic