25725World Harmony Mix Streams on Shoutcast Radio

    Feb 26, 2013
      Hi everybody,
      If you like to listen to streaming music on your computer or your iPhone or iPod, may I recommend you give a listen to a really cool mix of music from different musicians and groups who perform Sri Chinmoy's compositions. If you visit http://www.shoutcast.com and type in World Harmony Mix in the search box, this streaming mix plays with a nice flow of music that ranges from Adesh to Sri Chinmoy himself to Gandharva Loka Orchestra. Currently one "theme" is the song Usha Bala Elo performed by 13 different groups.

      If you get hooked on listening to this like me, you can choose many options for a radio player - iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Real Player, Quicktime, an APP for iOS devices.

      A couple of months ago at Christmastime, I explored different channels of holiday themed music on Shoutcast and ended up listening to one that played instrumental only arrangements (no singing) of holiday music with an international "flavor." But I am sure you will be drawn to this World Harmony Mix channel if you like to listen to artfully created music mixes featuring the music of Sri Chinmoy.

      Happy Listening!
      p.s. another link besides the shoutcast website is http://narada.vasudevaserver.net/start/whm/ or
      but with these links you need to choose a player for it to play in and from the shoutcast website you can just click on the play button and it will come through your computer's speakers without additional steps.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic