25654I Am A Heart-Child

  • doris.cott
    Dec 27, 2012
      I once read that Guru sang his favourite songs at least twenty-two times. I am fond of a song among many Sri Chinmoy composed in honor of Jesus Christ. Singing it over and over again, not counting really, I may share it here with those who are reading. May you find the same fulfilment I do when singing it. I know the song's meaning but perhaps someone else is more capable in translating it into English correctly.

      http://www.srichinmoysongs.com/song/view/sonali-baran-madhur-nayan-chapal/8462/

      For those who may not be able to read the music, you may want to listen to a recording of the female music group Mountain Silence and sing along.

      The Kingdom Of Heaven, Track 17
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/10243/the-kingdom-of-heaven-mountain-silence/

      -Doris