25414Re: Sweet Violin Was: Pentacost Mini Celebrations in Mondsee, Austria

  • doris.cott
    Jun 14, 2012
      Dear Suchana, I really enjoyed the happy smiles, especially those of a young boy in the orchestra. There are plenty of talented kids and other people out there in the world. I am glad only rarely do I get lost watching some of the videos on the internet.

      Three videos though are still sticking in my mind:
      Susan Boyle in Britains Got Talent with singing "I Dreamed A Dream"
      Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Show
      North Korean Girl Guitarrist, still in Kindergarten

      We are fortunate to have Dundubhi in our centre in Zurich. She plays the violin perfectly - soulfully and sweetly. I so much love it. I was told that Guru once made a comment on her violin playing. He said (paraphrasing) that her soul would dance on the strings while she is playing. What a talent!

      You can listen to some CDs here:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/7457/i-fly-in-the-heart-sky-mountain-silence-4/
      I especially like track 5.

      See you soon? I hope so! :-)